From EntropiaPlanets Wiki - Entropia Universe Guides Wiki Info
Official release notes
Entropia Universe 14.0.1 Release Notes 29 Jan 2013
- For a period of one week, participants will have the opportunity to use the avatar creation interface an unlimited number of times in order to achieve their desired avatar appearance. A relog is required to re-enter the avatar creation interface.
- Make-up masks created in the avatar creation interface during this time will not be distributed after this period.
- Various improvements to the avatar creation interface have been implemented: Shading, lighting and detail level have been improved, and avatars will no longer appear greenish or reddish.
- Numbers have been added to the height selector in the avatar creation interface, to assist in setting the desired avatar height.
- Make-up masks are active once again.
Fixes / Improvements
- Graphics performance has been improved, especially for high population areas.
- The value of starter garments has been lowered to 1 PEC, and the equipping fee for starter garments lowered to 0.0002 PEC.
- An issue causing client crashes in the avatar creation interface have been corrected.
- An issue causing client crashes when scanning multiple avatars has been corrected.
- An issue causing movement to become locked after using the body sculpting interface has been corrected.
- The content download interface once again displays after exiting the avatar creation interface.
- Visibility of items in shops in the Genesis Amethera HQ display areas has been corrected.
- An issue causing flying creatures to continually rise out of range has been corrected.
- The background area in the avatar creation interface can sometimes turn very bright with certain graphics settings.
- Avatars may display low quality textures in some situations.
- The inventory icons for several items such as tier components may appear black.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: