Official release notes
Entropia Universe 12.9 Release Notes
20 Nov 2012
New Crafting Features
- You can now prioritize residues in the Construction UI using check boxes.
- The Construction UI has been optimized to improve usability for participants with slow internet connection.
- Market value icons have been added to residues in the Construction UI.
- Items which cannot be ordered on the auction through the construction UI, now display gray icons with tooltip, "This type of item can not be ordered in the auction"
- Ingredients which cannot be ordered on the Auction through the Construction UI have the following icons grayed out; markup, browse auction and place order.
- In the Construction Session Summary, the text "Total PED earned" has been changed to "Total PED returned" to avoid misunderstanding.
- Remaining attempts on Limited Blueprints are now displayed in the browser list.
- “The Thing” server on ROCKtropia is now closed, see ROCKtropia website for more details.
- Fixed client crash issues when using automatic/max attempts in the Construction UI.
- It is no longer possible to auto sell stackables in the construction UI.
- Item info on the Spacecraft deeds are now displayed correctly.
- The Success Bar in the Construction UI now displays color coded success rates.
- Avatar info is now displayed correctly when scanned.
- Limited blueprints are now deleted properly when depleted.
- Fixed an issue which created two ammo stacks in the loot display, ammo stacks are now merged.
- Max Health now displays the decimal again e.g. 100.5 health.(Receiving 100 points of damage will not kill the player)
- Fixed an issue causing new AMD CPUs to crash client.
- Safe arrival immunity is now triggered when teleporting across servers.
- Fixed an issue with textured and colored items not bleaching properly.
Update to release notes
- To get the new line of Nanochips in line with other weapons the minimum skill requirements have been adjusted for them.
- “Corrosive Attack Nanochip V” has had its name corrected to "Adjusted Corrosive Attack Nanochip V”
- ”Corrosive Attack Nanochip VII (L)” burn damage has been increased by 2 points.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: