Official release notes
Entropia Universe 12.7.3 Release Notes
04 Sep 2012
Planet-Specific Patches Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:
- The Thing
- Next Island
- Participants can now land at Port Atlantis.
- Fixed an issue causing dungeon key items to be incorrectly consumed when entering dungeons.
- Fixed an issue causing NPCs to display random appearances.
- Fixed an issue in Treasure Hunting which caused the mining tool to get locked and unusable on planets other than Arkadia.
- Fixed issues with the fire particles in the fort events.
- A scrollbar now displays correctly when viewing a monument with a large amount of text.
- Vehicles can longer be placed inside no-vehicle zones.
- Makeup brushes and warp mines can now be added as desktop icons.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: