Official release notes
Entropia Universe 12.7.2 Release Notes
28 Aug 2012
Planet-Specific Patches Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:
- The Thing
- Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.
- Mining Survey UI will now remember the last resources selected and save in the player settings.
- Walking distance has been reduced when "Move to target" is enabled, resulting in that the avatar can run further into interaction before the walking starts.
- The Atrox has been updated with new graphics and animations.
- Fixed an issue which made some snow environments become very bright on medium graphic settings.
- Fixed some issues with mindforce uploading and casting effects.
- Fixed UI scrollbar issues.
- Some avatar animation issues have been corrected.
- Fixed an issue with the Sweat Gun missing from inventory after leaving Genesis.
- Fixed an issue with re-equipping beginners clothes after leaving Genesis.
- Fixed an issue beginner clothes not showing on other avatars after leaving Genesis.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: