Official release notes
Entropia Universe 12.7 Release Notes 20 Jun 2012
Planet-Specific Patches Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:
- The Thing
- Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.
Mindforce Update & Rebalance
- Mindforce Implants now have a new parameter - Implant Deterioration - which determines the percentage of Mindforce Chip decay that is absorbed by the Mindforce Implant. The former static decay amount for Mindforce Implants has been removed.
- The decay of the Payn-Inc Implant Inserter has been reduced from 2 PED per use to 2 PEC.
- Several new Mindforce effects and Mindforce Chips have been added.
- The objective marker for quests has been changed from a simple arrow to a more visible marker with name and distance, similar to the marker used in the PvP forts.
- A new “Place” context menu item has been added when right clicking on an item.
- Several audio improvements have been made, including Increased water sound distance and separate sound effects for male and female avatars, as well as for vehicles.
- The dialog texts shown to group leader when re-entering dungeons has been adjusted.
- Item restrictions are now properly enforced when in a restriction zone.
- Mindforce charge-up animation effects are not correctly displayed for female avatars.
- Several new Mindforce chips are missing charge-up animation effects.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: