Official release notes
Entropia Universe 12.6.2 Release Notes
15 May 2012
Planet-Specific Patches Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:
- The Thing
- Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.
- Opening PED flow center ui in instances does not show infinite loop of loading anymore.
- Made some improvements when teleporting into instances.
- Window containing information that your gear is going to get un-equipped has been corrected, no gear is going to get un-equipped when teleporting from Foma/crystal palace to respective space stations.
- Avatars are now able to teleport correctly to mothership or spacestation when mothership is in space safezone.
- Fixed an issue causing the players to change teleport location when using the teleport chip confirm button.
- An icon for "Set team target" action has been added
- Fixed an issue preventing "auto clickers" in PvP. Use default action when right-clicking without a target. In most cases, the default action is Use Tool and the player will shoot if equipped with a weapon.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
- Blemish Remover Blueprint
- Bonding Liquid
- Bone-in Meat
- Cold Protective Coating Blueprint
- Cracked Shell
- Lysterium Power Container
- Medium Power Cell Blueprint
- Partial Eye Remains
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: