Official release notes
Entropia Universe 12.6.1 Release Notes 08 May 2012
Planet-Specific Patches Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:
- The Thing
- Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.
- An issue has been fixed when add as mentor or add as disciple tried to add the avatar to the friends list again.
- Item info on teleporters on Cyrene does not crash the client anymore.
- It is not possible to use armor platings on your armor in cyrene pvp anymore.
- Fixed some issues causing players to not revive correctly in Cyrene PvP areas.
- Teleporters to and from motherships and space stations are not working.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
- Acid Protective Coating Blueprint
- Anti-Glare Spray Blueprint
- Bonding Liquid Blueprint
- Clear Crystal
- Crystal Pollen
- Direweed Flaxen
- Fenris Assault Shotgun
- Gathering Parts
- Heat Protective Coating Blueprint
- Heavy Power Cells Blueprint
- Light Power Cell
- Lightening Agent
- Low Grade Electronic Component
- Low Grade Power Supply
- Low Grade Scrap
- Lysterium Power Container Blueprint
- Material Softner Blueprint
- Protective Coating Blueprint
- Reflective Coating Blueprint
- Softening Agent
- Sothorite Ingot
- Spear Mk. I
- Suspended Life Essence Blueprint
- Swamplurker Hide
- Swamplurker Oil
- Ycyan Ingot
- Ycyan Ore
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: