Official release notes
Entropia Universe 12.10 Release Notes
04 Dec 2012
- Multi-select feature - It is now possible to select and move multiple items at once within many user interfaces, including: storage, inventory, Repair Terminal, Trade Terminal and containers. Other user interfaces, such as shopkeepers and blueprint books, now support multi-select when moving items from them, but not into them.
- Official avatars now display a star icon above their heads to be easier to recognize.
Changes & Improvements
- The alerts displayed when approaching and entering Lootable PvP areas have been improved.
- Vehicles - Some vehicles now deteriorate when driven, this information is displayed in the vehicle’s item info panel. When a vehicle reaches minimum condition, the driver and all passengers will be ejected from the vehicle. These deterioration changes have been applied thus far to rookie, gift and other specialty vehicles, in order to ensure that Limited vehicles are indeed Limited and do not last indefinitely.
- Many creatures on the Entropia Universe platform have been adjusted in order to improve balancing. Various parameters have been adjusted on these creatures to achieve a better balance between threat level and the actual danger and cost to kill. These adjustments have mainly affected creatures with high health and relatively low damage. Please see the individual Planet Partner release notes or forums for more detailed information on which creatures have been affected on each planet.
- Fixed an issue with some creatures beginning to slide before the death animation was triggered.
To clarify the Auction fee reduction; this has been working correctly since 12.9.1.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: