Entropia Universe 11.7.0 Release Notes
16 Feb 2011
MindArk introduces NETELLER, a new payment service provider for Entropia Universe. Participants are offered the opportunity to deposit and withdraw money using their NETELLER eWallet. Withdrawing money from your NETELLER account is possible after you have made a deposit through it.
The smallest deposit amount is 10 SEK, 1 USD, 1 EUR or 1 GBP respectively, when using your NETELLER account. The withdrawal is instant up to 1000 PED over a 30-day period while higher amounts can take up to 30 days.
Rates and Fees
- The regular exchange rate is 3,4%.
- Each withdrawal through Neteller will be charged with 100 PED or 1% (whichever is the larger amount).
Improvements and Fixed Issues
Implemented the Achievement System:
- Added the option "Share achievements" in the Privacy section in the Options UI. If you choose to share your achievements everyone can view all the achievements you have received on the planetary system you are located on at the moment. Also, when you unlock a new achievement, other avatars in the near area will be able to see this through a target text above your head. By default, this option is enabled.
- On the My Account pages (Interconnect Services) you can select to post social media feeds when you unlock an achievement.
- Added four sub categories under Vehicles to facilitate for you to find the type of vehicle you are looking for. The new sub categories are Air, Amphibious, Land and Water.
- Added a warning if you bid more than 95% of your PED balance.
- Adjusted slots in the blueprint book Weapons (Vol II) to be 58.
- Fixed issue with the level not displayed on armor blueprints' icons.
- Fixed issue with giving a Waypoint to yourself (writing /pos in the Main Chat) when used from a vehicle.
- Fixed issue where you could not attach amps to certain weapons .
- Bank Tellers can only be dropped inside a bank.
- An Estate Deed now displays complete address to the estate no matter which language you have chosen (English, German, Spanish or French).
- Fixed issue where some foot wear caused the cross hair to be misaligned with the actual weapon aim.
- The Equip action is disabled when in a vehicle.
- You can now drag clothes back to the Inventory from the Coloring UI.
- The Quest/Mission Log now only displays active and completed quests belonging to the planetary system you are currently located on.
Improved the feeling and response when you move around:
- You now strafe as fast as you run straight.
- You now run faster backwards.
- It is smoother and quicker to move from side to side (strafe left and then right).
- Your speed is maintained when running straight and strafing at the same time.
- Integrated Planet Calypso content into Entropia Universe. See http://www.planetcalypso.com/home/ for more information.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: