PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.0.8
Fort Fury’s auctioneer has finally arrived, and should be ready to assume auctioneering duties by now.
Colonial Administration wishes to announce that the following Ametheran settlements have been relocated:
- Palm’s Corner have been moved approx. 2 km north
- Nate Valley have been moved approx. 4 km south-southwest
- Rei’s Defense have been moved approx. 1.5 km south-southwest
- Segna Forest have been moved approx 2 km south-southeast
- Shinook Jungle, approx. 1.5 km south
Also, new settlements have been opened for colonists on Amethera:
- Miwak, 3,5 km south-southwest of Wolverine Hope
- Timbesha, between Outback Lands #25 and #24, and between Outback Land #64 and Land Area 15
- Cayuze, between Land Areas 5 and 7
In addition to that, several new outposts have been opened on Eudoria:
- Skiron Outpost
- Livas Outpost
- Eurus Outpost
- Jurra Plateau Outpost
- Notus Outpost
- Zephyrus Outpost
- Boreas Outpost
- Osere Outpost
- Honuri Outpost
- Isslye Outpost
- Tukar Outpost
- Ashi Outpost
- Eos Outpost
- Contaminated areas now show as red on the map, while PvP areas now show as yellow.
- Limnadian District is no longer shown as a red circle. It now has the correct blue color.
- Improved the look of the map
- Construct UI should no longer lock player movement when the UI is closed.
- When retrieving items from the auction, a confirmation message is now written to the chat.
- Auction UI now switches to Browse mode when clicking on an item in the tree
- Fixed issue with switching between Categories and Search tabs in bank UI.
- Fixed issues with blank pages on Special Items in bank UI
- If a name is too long for the HoF UI, the full name is now shown as a tooltip
- Standing on the bomb when it explodes no longer drops the avatar under ground
- Fixed missing footstep sounds
- Added sound for PM notification
- You can now enter the auction room of Port Atlantis shopping mall
- Fixed issues with misplaced doors in some houses
- Fixed misaligned floors in Twin Peaks mall
- Fixed several terrain issues
- Ad screens in Sakura City are no longer reversed
- The water volume of one lake near Athena Space Port has been corrected
- Terminals are no longer blocking the entry to the Limnadian District Service Center
- Corrected name of Land Area 11, from the erroneous Outback Land
- Fixed issues with misaligned geometry in Zychion Citadel
- Temporary revival terminals have been installed in the domes at Club NEVERDIE. Temporary trade terminals and repair terminals have been installed to all Land Areas and Outback Land Areas on Amethera. Note that this is a temporary fix for the duration of the Second Golden Age!
- Several locations on Amethera have been moved to new positions in order to rectify their position relative to land areas. Some new locations have been added in order to compensate for increased distance where this was impossible. See Resettlement Update for details
- Fixed issue with Options/Advanced/Shading Quality at Low and Medium, that causes short drawing distance and fog
- It should no longer be possible to remove Cursor Mode, Escape Menu and Action Library from the keymap. You can move them to other keys
- Color of armor plating is no longer reversed
- The color of Ziplex T100 Texturizer (L) has been corrected
- Fixed graphics glitch in the Umbranoid suit
- Fixed issue with enmatter refiner getting stuck
- Corrected description for Personal Manufacturing Terminal
- Rutic Slo now shows correctly in inventory
- Fixed issues with ad screens and participant content
- Fixed issue with estate terminal visualization
- Fixed some bubble particle effects
- Some stability issues fixed
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: