All things DeepToken.
Behind the scenes deals
MindArk publically took a stance against non-transparent behind the scenes deals but after the sale claimed to have successfully negotiated behind the scenes deals with several investors.
MindArk initially denied an airdrop campaign because "air-drops devalues the investments of those supporting MindArks vision". Then in the last days of the sale MindArk announced and conducted an airdrop campaign.
Unannounced extension of the sale and strange 12 Million dollar last minute investments
The announced sale period ended with ~90000 tokens transfered which represent less than 0.1% of the token available in the sale. Without any announcement or comment the sale perid got extended multiple times resulting in several days total. In the last 30 minutes of the extended sale period obviously additional 12,000,000 tokens were transfered without the transaction(s) appearing anywhere in public records.
On request MindArk confirmed that the tokens went to one late investor or several investors following behind the scenes negotiations:
- “The tokens got bought by several investors who had their tokens on reserve. Throughout the sales period several investors expressed their interest and their purchase had been added, however the counter on the website seems to be a bit troublesome at times.
- I don't know how much information will be brought out as far as to who these investors are though.”
- Q “OK. Are you able to confirm that the $12 million came from outside MindArk or EU?”
- Dominik: “There was a late investor, yes.”
- Q. “External to MindArk and its management and EU?”
- Dominik: “yes”
- Q. “The reason I ask is that some in the community think EU is going under and MindArk have invested loot money to save the DT sale....so that did not happen?”
- Dominik: “If you like to get more clear Information regarding to this we recommend you to send this question to email@example.com. The livesupport can not answer questions about speculations.”
- Q.“I appreciate this is a difficult question but considering the strangeness of the late and very large investment players are spooked and some have said they will sell out and leave EU....When information isn’t put out there by MindArk people come to their own conclusions which may be wrong but nevertheless lead to serious consequences”
- Dominik: “The sales are from Investors we have been working on. They reserved the token.”
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Section on the official website deeptoken.io
- FAQ on the official website deeptoken.io