PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.7.0
Calypso Metereological Institue reports that the cold weather will remain for a few more weeks. This means that there will still be snow falling on Calypso for a while.
- Possible to select if the ammunition counter should show shots/uses left or stack content left.
- Added action to simultaneously merge all stackable items in the Inventory and opened containers and boxes.
- Added Insert into PED card action for PED and PEC stacks.
FIXED ISSUES AND IMPROVEMENTS
GUI Related Improvements
- Added explicit information about transportation fee at auction, when applicable.
- Improved GUIs, GUI descriptions and help texts.
- Added back button in Item Info to return to previously displayed item.
- Improved Participant Content: Help text updated to explain restrictions on participant content.
- Reduced chance of accidently triggering click-to-run.
- Improved Action Menu: better category and submenu sorting.
- Improved Auction: after retrieving an item in the Won view, the next item in the list is automatically selected.
- Improved Market price: tiers are only displayed for concerned items.
- Improved Society Info: only top two ranks can change society information.
- Fixed issue with event registration.
- Fixed issue with creating events on Club NEVERDIE and Crystal Palace.
- Item-use animations are no longer played in Events if the item type used is blocked by the Event rules.
- Fixed issue with disabling radar.
- If no event participants scores any points, all prizes are returned to the promoter.
- Improved Event Settings: number of registered participants is shown.
- Improved Event Settings: top 10 event participants visible on leaderboard.
- Improved Event Settings: participant entries in the participant list is color coded according to society, team, votes and if the participant is dead.
- Improved Event Settings: reputation is showed as a thumb up or down, unless the reputation is zero, where no icon is showed.
- Improved Event Settings: Copy/paste support added.
- Exploit personating other in chat fixed. Characters “[“ and “]” disabled from input and color added to sender name.
- Removed action Start/Stop Chat. If this action is already mapped to the keymap, the action is now Start Chat.
- Channel filter settings are saved at log out.
- Fixed key-repeat function: key repeat works when pressing down arrow keys, arrow keys together with Ctrl and delete.
- Added option to keep chat focus when entering text. If not selected, pressing enter will close chat input.
- Improved Chat window: graphics for channel filter icons are updated.
- Improved Chat window: input channel buttons are always visible.
- Improved Chat window: improved text contrast.
- Improved Chat window: faster animation when activating Chat window.
- Improved Chat window: in Private chat, message author is displayed when previous message has another author.
- Fixed lighting when designing your avatar, medium setting.
- Fixed issue with displayed computer memory in Client Loader.
- Fixed issues with Global Ads.
- Improved handling of graphics settings.
- Added estate name to sold item message.
- Fixed Society List update on new search.
- When unequipping a Mindforce teleport chip, the map is now closed correctly.
- Improved drag and drop items function.
- Improved client and server stability.
- Improved teleporting function.
- Decreased transportation costs to and from Crystal Palace.
- Lowered Proteron running speed.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: