From EntropiaPlanets Wiki - Entropia Universe Guides Wiki Info
Revision as of 23:43, 3 October 2013 by Tass
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.0.9
- Creatures no longer continue moving when they die.
- Missing sounds from fast fire weapons restored.
- Shop containers that were underground have been adjusted and moved above ground.
- Background color adjusted in map.
- Client Loader now correctly saves chosen Options settings after exiting.
- An issue that caused items not to be visualized in estates after a server restart has been fixed.
- Claiming an estate now correctly changes item ownership also.
- Key bound Actions can once again be initiated on objects that are in-focus. Previously it was required that objects be selected in order for key bound Actions to work.
- The Equip/Unequip icons are displayed appropriately in the Item Info panel.
- Market Value panel snaps correctly to right side of Item Info panel.
- An issue where certain creatures were causing a sudden drop in frame rate has been resolved.
- An issue in the private chat system, which displayed no message despite the user responding to the incoming message icon, has been fixed.
- Auction Tabs and Buttons color adjusted to display consistent active status.
- Optimizations to reduce memory consumption.
- Falling animation restored.
- Localized client versions available again.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: