<google uid="C02" position="none"></google>
This page is providing information about the in-game object Asteroid, also refered to as "F.O.M.A. - Fortuna." It has been as "Club NEVERDIE" for a long time. For more general information like the sales 2005 and 2010, interviews, articles, videos, etc. please refer to About Club NEVERDIE.
- 1 Travelling to the Asteroid
- 2 Maps and locations
- 3 =Teleporters
- 4 Hunting on Club NEVERDIE
- 5 Mining on Club NEVERDIE
- 6 Shopping on F.O.M.A. Fortuna
- 7 Living on Club NEVERDIE
- 8 Partying on Club NEVERDIE
- 9 References, Links
Travelling to the Asteroid
- Storage Facilities are seperated. You cannot access items you have put in a Storage Facility on Crystal Palace or any other planet like ROCKtropia. Keep this in mind before you go to CND.
- There are transportation fees if you retrieve items from Auction that have been placed on auction on Crystal Palace or any other planets. The other way round someone not on CND retrieving an item from auction that has been put on auction on CND has to pay a fee too.
- You cannot easily teleport to Club NEVERDIE or back from CND.
Pre-VU 10.0 travelling to CND was only possible by spaceships. Players owning hangars offered their service to fly other players between CND and Calypso for fees. Usually you met those 'pilots' in Twin Peaks and a common fare was 20 PED one way. A spaceship had 4 seats for travellers and started and landed from its hangar planet-side and the docking stations on CND. After VU 10.0 the piloting system has not been re-implemented yet but is expected to be back "before the end of the year."(to-do:ref)
The interim solution replacing spacetravel is plain teleporting. Every teleporter in Entropia Universe supports this option. Depending on where from or to you want to teleport there are different teleportation fees.
|To CND||From CND|
|Calypso||25 PED||25 PED|
|Crystal Palace||17.5 PED||17.5 PED|
|ROCKtropia||50 PED||50 PED|
With the upcoming implementation of the Vehicle System we might see spacetravel by manually controlled spaceships (threatend by Space Pirates). There are several statements by EU officials supporting this assumption(to-do: ref) and also flying vehicles are a feature of CryEngine 2 - Entropia Universe's game engine.
Maps and locations
Asteroid Overview Map
(This is an ImageMap. Move mouse arrow over the map to get more information. Click to browse to the page of a specific section.)
Terminals, machines, facilities and services on Club NEVERDIE
- Around Control Room 1 TP you can find 2 Trade Terminals, 2 Repair Terminals, 2 Society Terminals, 4 Construction Machines and an Auctioneer.
- In the control room between Control Room 1 TP and Control Room 2 TP you can find a Trade Terminal, a Repair Terminal, a Society Terminal, a Construction Machine, a Storage Facility, 2 Broadcasters and the 4 Land Area Configuration Terminals for the Biodomes.
- Around Control Room 2 TP you can find 2 Trade Terminals, 2 Repair Terminals, 2 Society Terminals, 4 Construction Machines, a Shopping Booth and the 2 major Revival Points of CND. Usually this is also the place for PTP trading.
- Storage Faclilities can be found next to the Main Complex A, B, C, D, E and F Teleporters around the shopping area.
- Around each the Main Complex North and the Main Complex South TP you can find 2 Trade Terminals, 2 Repair Terminals, 2 Society Terminals, 4 Construction Machines, an Auctioneer and a Technician. (The same setup can be found in each of the other four branches -northeast, southeast, southwest and northwest- of the Main Complex/Shopping Area, there's just no TP close by.)
|Control Room 2||(69820, 70312, 289)||Asteroid||In Game||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Hunting on Club NEVERDIE
There are some creatures that can only be found on CND:
Creatures on Club NEVERDIE
Overview table of creatures to be found in the Biodomes and information about Biodomes settings
Mining on Club NEVERDIE
Resources on Club NEVERDIE
Overview table of resources to be found in the Biodomes and information about Biodomes taxes
Shopping on F.O.M.A. Fortuna
|Max nr. of guests||30|
|Item poins indoors max||200|
|Item poins in display area max||0|
|Item poins in additional area max||0|
|Additional owned area||No|
|Monthly maintenance fee||25 PED|
F.O.M.A Fortuna Shops Map
(This is an ImageMap. Move mouse arrow over the map to get more information. Click to browse to the page of a specific shop.)
Images of F.O.M.A. Fortuna Shopping Area
Living on Club NEVERDIE
CND contains 1000 apartments.
| Type 1
(A, B, E, F)
| Type 2
(C, D, H)
| Type 3|
|Item trade available||No||No||No|
|Max nr. of guests||20||25||30|
|Item poins indoors max||120||150||200|
|Item poins in display area max||0||0||0|
|Item poins in additional area max||0||0||0|
|Additional owned area||No||No||No|
|Monthly maintenance fee||10 PED||10 PED||10 PED|
Partying on Club NEVERDIE
- CryENGINE 2 Features Document, Vehicle Editor on page 13.
- A good format for frequency of findings would be the approximate number of findings per drop of a specific number of bombs or probes, for example: ~10 findings/100 bombs
- Nobel Prize Laureates Danced the Night Away in Virtual Night Club, press release by Mindark on marketwire.com as of December 20, 2006