ZOMG! Someone stoles our banners!

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by NotAdmin, Sep 14, 2010.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Actually, our banners have not been stolen at all. But after I upgraded one of our products during the weekend, we did notice the banners started behaving inconsistently.

I have filed a ticket with the company who support this modification, and they will be doing some maintenance on our board soon. As a result of this, you might experience a wee bit of weird behaviour when they start. Rest assured, things ought to return to normal soon enough.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Peter

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Our banners should be back up and running now. Should you see anything odd with them, please do let us know!

3. I'll experience wierd behavior.... you mean I'm gonna put hollandaise sauce on my burrito or somehtin'??

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I would more compare it to whipped cream on your herring.

I am aware that currently the banners in the Gallery are not working. I shall go Back Jauer on those responsible and stare at them angrily until the problem is fixed.

5. ptuptuptu BLECH! LOL

Just don't go into Bill Adama flashlight mode. There must be some survivors to fix the problem!

6. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

I can't see any banners, just the description text.

7. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

That was the case for me too khaos, but now, it alternates at times between the banners and the text.

When the text shows up only, it moves the forum screen when it goes from a one to two line banner text, and it is driving me crazy.

8. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

i see the frame where the banner should be with a title in the top left corner but the old broken image icon in the middle....

9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

We got some different suggestions from the mods of the modification in question.

Are things working for everyone now? Personally, I see the banners displaying properly now.

10. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

Working now ;) Nice one!

11. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Thanks bunches Peter. :)

12. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

seems to be working fine now. good job guys :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.