1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You wake up in the last computer game you played. Where are you?

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Wistrel, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Thought I'd share just for fun. Trapped in a flooding replica of the titanic, unsure how I got there and in the company of a bunch of strangers in the same "boat" (sorry) as me.

27540162_1594646887294009_3774601087384207942_n.

2. Argh surrounded by pleakszzzz

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Hacking my way through Chicago. Last played game is Watchdogs. Unless browser games count. In that case, I'm fucked, because it's a social game, and I'm waiting for my productions to finally be done.

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

pleakszzzz?

5. Underwater.. (subnautica)

6. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Elite Dangerous, Potrykus Orbital in Blenu System. Felicia Winters is my goddess.
    [​IMG] upload_2018-3-28_1-5-48.
    Commander Ulla Braun aka Jamira42, ASP Explorer. Relaxed while earning money and money and money ...
    I enjoy this game. Aside from not really dangerous attacks of some pirates I have a relaxed life there. Sometimes it takes 20 RL-minutes to reach an outer station. But that's okay. You can go to toilet, smoke a cigarette, brew a fresh coffee or whatever. And usually you'll get paid for such an effort. That damn ASP Explorer took me 6.600.000 Cr. But hey, finally I could install a docking computer. Like in the very first version of Elite in 1985 they play "An der schoenen blauen Donau" by Johann Strauss jr. as a reminisce to "2001: A Space Odyssey" by Stanley Kubrick while automatically landing. I love it!

Relax while the Docking Computer takes over ... 1985 - 2016:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1