Yaayyy got an optimus Prime Helm!

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by jaywalker, Oct 6, 2011.

1. I was hunting Wild Boars for hours yesterday, didn't get so much as small global and wound up more than 100 PED down.

Today, i tried again, tried a few new locations where I vaguely recalled seeing boars. These mostly turned out to be Mountain Boars, so I finally went to the obvious place-
    Misty. Within an hour it finally happened! :clap: no swirls, just a helmet: View attachment 964

Now... i don't wanna seem ungrateful but this is the second cool headpiece I've looted this week ( got a Mentor Edition Hunter Faceguard, on account of a belated graduation :) ) I think I might look a tad silly in nothing but a helmet, sooooo now what do I do to get the rest of the set? :D

jay :)

PS Anyone looking for a mentor? lol

Attached Files:

• helm.jpg
      helm.jpg
      File size:
      96.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Ohhh grats! I still trying to get one too!!!!

3. red

red

that would require licensing from lucusfilm - which might be more costly (if even possible) than from hasbro.

4. Hasbro has product rights on Star Wars

5. So what dropped the helmet? Mountain boar or Wild Boar? I'm assuming no the villiage boars.

Menace

6. Wild Boar (I did say in my first post)

jay :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.