1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which will NI use?

Discussion in 'Items' started by Softhart, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Well seeing as we have a topic here that means that .....

1. We can use our vehicles from PC here
    2. We will have different vehicles in NI

2. narfi

narfi Lost

C. Both

narfi

3. Fox

Fox

Hm, I think we can use all vehicles in the modern time. In the other times I don't think so.

4. What time era's were there. I have seen 400 BC and 18000 BC, neither of those are suitable for the vehicles we have now. And were there any forms of transportation in those era's except for your feet and maybe a pull cart. Maybe they are waiting on training to be introduced so they have some mobs to attach to pull carts :)

5. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

As I said before I REALLY hope that we will not be able to use vehicles and TP chips in the past times, I really miss exploring on foot with some friends, I just TP or drive everywhere no. I know I could still walk, but I just TP or drive because I can.

6. LOL I REALLY hope they use vehicles. Walking takes too much time and you can't see all the scenery efficiently. I enjoy seeing things from the sky and the water. On foot there is only so much you can see and the camera angle sucks.

7. I'm looking forward to a chariot in 400 BC and a harness for my pet -- need to put that lazy nutrio-guzzler to work.

8. Im glad I remembered to bring my vehicle. The vast lands are much easier to cross with my buggie.
    :)