Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to EntropiaPlanets!

You appear to be browsing EntropiaPlanets.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also no longer see most advertisements on the forum, and be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that EntropiaPlanets has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Where do you get a Cell Phone?

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by Bex Marlowe, Jul 3, 2011.

Bex Marlowe

Bex Marlowe

My BF is having trouble trying to figure out where and how to get a cell phone? I think I got mine from frankie but I can't remember how since it was 3 or so months ago.

Help please!

Sponsored link:

narfi
    Badass

narfi Lost Staff Member

Home page:
    Society:
    Lost Renegades
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46591669
    Talk to the bouncer infront of the club. Then talk to all of the npcs inside the club on the different levels. I forget the guys name that has you do the tour of COD mission, and then talk to the DJ. I am pretty sure its the dj that ends up giving you the phone.

Check neverdie.com as well, there is a thread with all of the missions listed there.

GL and have fun,
    narfi