What do you need?

Discussion in 'Trading & services' started by narfi, Dec 28, 2010.

What do you need on the Island?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2011.
  1. cb5s and/or Rookie weapons

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Justifier/Cold IR/Katsuichi

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Breer Carbines/Pistols

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. h400/p5a/lr32

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  5. cb 13/cb 19/Rikers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. cb24/apis/larger LRs

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  7. larger HLs/X1/X5/etc...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 101-103 sized mining amps

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  9. 104+ size mining amps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I just need a trader to sell my crap too!

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. narfi

narfi Lost

I'm coming to the Island this weekend to check it out and wanted to see if anyone needed anything.

Answer the poll and post specifics, ill bring what I'm able, as well as try and help stock up any local businesses that need inventory.

narfi

2. I just need my soc mates ........ :group:

-Bemo-

3. Can you load up my storage terminal and bring it with you :)

4. I'm sure for a "fee" it could be arranged :P

-Bemo-

5. empty your storage before you go, cuz when you see next island you dont want to go back to calypso again ^^

6. How about for services rendered?:monkey::)

7. Need an apis and a p5a. Also bring as much rookie gear as you can carry.

8. narfi

narfi Lost

corey, ill bring rookie gear and sell it to anyone for tt, but I dont plan on being a "trader" on NI myself since I already haev plenty to do on Rocktropia.

Let me know quantities of which rookie gear you want and ill deliver it to you transport free. (if you in turn are offering it to new players for the same price)

korss h400s are stupid cheap now because of mm, would you prefer some of them to p5a right now?

narfi

9. narfi

narfi Lost

I would also like to ask what the ME use is like on NI, and if there are many new players there producing sweat?

Don't know if its practical or possible, but would be cool to move sweat from Rocktropia to supply a need on NI. I am looking in to different ways to be able to fund the purchase of sweat on the Rock for the players there and what reasonable prices could be on both ends. (I try to trade for profit, but the sweat would be something I did on the side buying at the same price im selling and transporting for free to help out both ends if possible)

narfi

10. Id really love some sollomate kiwios, i really miss those on NI

11. narfi

narfi Lost

Jellyfish, just let me know how many you want and the amount of ammo. (I forget how much ammo each one uses)

narfi

12. narfi

narfi Lost

Im coming up late tonight or tomorrow morning if my auctions and purchases are finished.

Last call to order anything :)

Ill have h400s(so will a socmate,) apis, rookie gear, maybe some mining amps if I can find some.

See you all then,
    narfi

13. narfi

narfi Lost

Is there any interest in the bamf zk series shotguns? I have a bunch of zk1-6s (mostly the lower numbers & 5s) that I could bring instead of selling on Calypso if I thought there would be an interest.

narfi

14. Looking forward to see you. Would like to cancel my order for an Apis and p5a. Could use 200rookie probes and bombs though

15. narfi

narfi Lost

Was passed out sick today so didn't get much playing in.
    Was going to come up tonight but i have about 500ped of zk1-6s (mostly 1s, 4s & 5s) that I need to sell first, unless you guys think there is a demand for that sort of gun on NI?

narfi

16. Hey Narfi, if I pay your travel cost to NI will you bring those guns? I don't see much market for them here but every little bit helps the NI comunity.

17. Hello!
    I have visited the next island once and I must admit I liked what I saw.

During my four years in the game I've been doing a lot of trading, and now got plans to do some at Next Island. I got a lot of contacts that craft low to high stuffs and I will try to help as much as I can to make Next Island to a better place. :)
    But now I just need some extra time to create a thread about my services.

Take Care,
    Mr Afroman

18. being a place of both new players right up to well experienced, I think anything would be good to introduce into the market system. I think the big sellers on calypso would also be popular on NI. mining gear and hunting gear of all sorts would be great to put up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.