Wanted: Katsuichi Honor

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Phoenix, Nov 7, 2007.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I deposited (shame on me) and I'm looking to buy a Katsuichi Honor, as it is the most economical sword. I'm not in a rush to buy it as I don't have the skills to use it yet, but I want to have it ready when I'll be able to use it efficiently.

I'd prefer to buy it in TT price but I'm willing to give as much as TT+50. Sorry about that but this will be the last and only time I deposited. :(

Thx in advance!

PS. If you can convince me to buy another sword, go ahead and post your comments. I'll certainly take them into consideration. Thank you! :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. I think the Honor is the best from economic point of view.
    I have a Valor, but stopped using it, even if it is pretty good again a bunch of Atrox.
    If you like you can test it.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Yes, according to Entropedia, the Valor comes second in the Economy part. And it is indeed a great Sword. Do you sell it Slarty? I'm interested in it :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. hmmm, love it too much for selling it. But if you like I could lend it to you for some time. You only have to give it back at same tt level (minimum atm so you have to repair first ;))

• Like Like x 4
  5. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Bought a Katsuichi Valor from the Auction after a fight with a fellow EU Player over it. Thank you very much Slarty for the advice. Can't wait to finally gain the necessary skills for it! :D

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.