1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtuverse

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by BruuD, Jul 25, 2019.

1. ranting about entropia universe controls in a thread about virtu verse. ok...

2. Virtuverse alpha 0.1 only lasted a weekend. I will announce in this thread when they will launch a new version with the bugs of this version (there weren't many) are ironed out and new content included.
    I managed to craft a nice sword that could kill the matriarch maturity mobs. I hope it stays in alpha 0.2
    If you want to play, being on their discord helps, the most recent info is there. ( and devs you can simply talk to)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Hello. If anyone wants info on VV right now, they are planning to host the second Early Access phase at the end of Oct (around 25ish). Based on their progress, vids, and screenies, I think we can expect stuff like dungeons on top of the bugfixes they've made after early access 1.

4. Also, for anyone living in Sweden or planning to visit Sweden (Particularly Skövde) between 16-19. Oct, Virtuverse will be participating in Sweden Game Conference in Skövde.

http://swedengamearena.com/conference/

Founder and some of the team will probably have a booth there

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

What can I say? I can't help myself X'D

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Yah popped in last night and had a chat to them. Hadn't realised it was so short (was gonna take a look last night). Anyone know how big the download was BTW? (just so I can plan next time as on a 10Mbit connection - although can pop to the cafe at the end of the road and get 60). They seem pretty stoked with the first test at the moment and the one I was talking to said he was having more fun working on the game than at any time in his career so far. This sounds really positive to me. People who like what they do make the best stuff.

Will be interesting to follow along over the coming year.