Version upgraded to 3.7.1

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by Phunkygeeza, Jun 19, 2008.

Tags:
  1. I am pleased to announce that the EU Chronicle forum is now upgraded!

The 3.7.1 release of vBulletin provides GREAT new features.

To explain these, Try this link to the official vBulletin forums

If you experience and problems, bugs, issues etc. following this upgrade then please make a post in the Bugs forum

• Like Like x 13
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Thanks Phunksta, good work. :ok:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Just been reading the upgrade notes, looks like a lot of good stuff to me! Particularly liked the tags to help with indexing and searching, I have found them very useful on the Ubuntu forum, no doubt they will be here as well. I was also impressed by the concept of social groups, that could prove very useful :) Nice work Phunksta!

Off to my Control Panel now to play with that :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Some of the features like tags might not appear yet, as the EuC skin needs to be changed.
    I've temporarily allow you to change your style on the forum to 'ambience' (bottom left of page) which should show up all the new features, if you're really eager to explore. Just be aware the forum might not look quite right using this style.

• Like Like x 6
  5. I will give it a try and let you know of any problems I encounter, bet you are so happy about that :).

While talking about forum stuff, I see in control panel there is a way to pre-set the settings used for the chat box but I have not found a way to do this for posts, I have to remember to increase the font size a little every time so that certain "blind old codgers" out there (my self included :)) can read it. Of course being well on the way to senile and with my failing eyes I could have just missed it but if there is a way please point me in the right direction, give me my white stick and remove any obstructions in my path.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Good work Phunksta , hope it has not old bugs again like updates on other programs :rofl:

7. I'm happy to say that the upgrade process has now pretty much come to an end. All of the code is updated, and all of the new features should be available.

Hope you enjoy!

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.