Urgent situation regarding boredom!

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by IluvBread, Jun 30, 2010.

1. It's grey outside, pretty much all my mates are A, sick, B, working och C, gone.
    It's terribly boring right now and I wish it wasn't!

Could anyone help out? :D
    Would love you forever and such. :loveshower:

2. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

I'll give you some love :loveshower::loveshower: <3

3. Thanks! :loveshower::loveshower::loveshower:

4. narfi

narfi Lost

Hmm...
    Wish I had that problem :P too much work for me to ever get boord, gota fight for my time in eu.

Quick ideas that I can come up with are,

Help update the wiki with more info on any of a dozzen different things.
    Get some of the mutant screenshots that EP has been requesting in another thread.
    Start a "Killroy was Here" graffiti campaign.
    Find a boy or girl to chase. (sorry I dont know your gender or preference)
    Help at a soup kitchen.

thats a start anyways, even if you dont like any of those it may help get your wheels spinning towards something that would interest you.

gl and have fun,

narfi

5. Aesstreld

Aesstreld Guest

6. Thanks everyone for the help and such :P It's 22:40 over here btw.
    And I suppose I'm somehow unclear but I'm an 18 year old boy? man?
    And I really do prefer people on my opposite gender.

I'm too much of a good boy to start doing grafitti, we don't really have soup kitchens over here, I've lended out 2gb ram to my friend.. His ram died and he couldn't use his computer at all.. I know it would have sucked if I was in his shoes so I lended out memory to him, making EU lagg like crazy.
    I'm too scared I'll fuck something up on the wiki really :P That's why I've let it bee untouched.. I tried to add something to a table but I majorly fucked up, lucky enough I kept the original text so nothing was lost.. but yeah, bad first experience.

Sure I suppose I could go outside, in the heavy rain now and find someone to chase! ;D I'm damn gorgeous so it wouldn't be a problem.. xD

But yeah.. Let's just fill this up with random funny links! :D Engrish was great, need moar! :D

Oh and btw, as soon as I get my ram back I'll be able to go into twin without lagg and that would also mean I'll be able to go hunt for some pictures without lagg! :D
    (Huge spawns are even worse than populated cities last time I tried to hunt.)

7. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Don't worry about screwing things up in the wiki, everything can be undone or repaired, so please don;t let that hold you back, I know I found it difficult in the beginning. We still need info and screenshots on a lot of items.

8. Watch a few episodes of Equals 3 on Youtube. :shots:

9. narfi

narfi Lost

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about that chatsite that randomly pairs you up with someone to chat with and you can end the "chat" at any time and be paired up with another person. You can spend hours picking new "identities" to play the part of talking to strangers. My wife and a friend spent a couple hours a few months ago seeing how long it would take before they would be paired up with each other. I forget for sure, but I dont think they ever did end up in the same room together.

narfi

oh and as far as graffiti, I meant something like this,

*Free Event* Kilroy Was Here

(the event is over, but was a lot of fun while it happened)

10. It ended up with me drawing sketches of tattoos...
    I've never really considdered getting one until lately, but I don't know..
    Atleast I got sketches now! :D

Oh and I also played a round of LoL (league of legends.)

Now I might read a book and go to bed, CIAO people! <3
    Lots of love etcetcetcetc<3

11. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

Oooh! LoL ^^ Play that game too.

1k+ crits with ashe :3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.