1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Toulan: Toulan needs $

Discussion in 'Planet Toulan' started by McCormick, Oct 15, 2015.

1. toulan x.

Just when I thought Cyrene has rich Sheiks in the background, when names like "Creative Kingdom" got mentioned, it just turned out as another hype.

Cyrene is dieng. Thats how it feels like.

Now the small team behind Toulan / Beladcom (already) needs to ask for $ because of their "continous growth & global operations".
    In very...big...letters. Crying for help ?

Is this how working together with MindArk looks like these days ? Having to ask for investors ? No rich sheik in the background either ?

I almost feel sorry for them. As I felt sorry for SEE, "Next Island", Theyron Wars, NASA...Cyrene...Monria...now you are all tied to MindArks contract and you cant do anything about it. Lesson learned. :p

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

:'(

3. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

finally got logged in to check stuff out. Toulan is a vast waste land like Next island. some mobs, no people nothing in auction. I looked up in the Toulan forum and even the forum admin hasn't logged n in 2 months..... theregoes that planet

4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Yep, another missed chance. I had high hopes in Planet Toulan. But it was a Planet Light Version only. Really cheap and boring stuff. No specific arabian culture (female colonists are allowed to run around in undies and drive vehicles!).

5. San

San

Cringe.

6. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

nobody can drive now so that fixed that :) but I agree, if your gonna do it, do it all the way.