Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by Lykke TheNun, Nov 15, 2009.
Sorry I have got this wrong, but you are saying people with high rep dont play the game
I think she just means if you want to know about the game ask people who actually know about it. Forum status and rep does not necessarily mean that person is knowledgeable about EU.
There is some truth to that, though the two are not entirely unrelated for everyone.
Kill stealing is an offence. Mindark can and will lock accounts for Killstealing. So if someone Killsteals from you collect evidence in the form of video and send it to Mindark support.
I think one of the most important ones is...
'Remember its just a game'
Record your mining results. Knowing where to find which ores/enmatters helps a miner immensely.
A few more (me needs more beer :) )
- Pvp1 and Pvp2 are non lootable so don't be afraid of death in them.
- Pvp3 and pvp4 are lootable but only your stackables can be looted excluding ammo
- Keep a note of who has been nice to you and who has been a "pain" to you. It's guaranteed a time will come when you can repay the favour
- It is guaranteed sooner or later someone will try and scam you. Be prepared for that time. Read guides to avoid getting scammed, they may be boring but will pay in the long run.
- Before joining a society shop around. See which one fits your requirements best. This initial research will save you time switching societies. Be clear on what you want.
- Don't beg for anything
- There's always more to learn. Never assume you know it all.
- When hunting in teams. Always set the rules before starting the hunt. So that everyone is absolutely clear on how loot would be distributed.
- Team hunting can be fun and can also turn into a nightmare! Be certain who you can trust.
- Fair distribution of loot in a team has so far never been achieved. So if it bothers you team hunting may not be for you. Many people hunt solo due to this. There is no shame in that.
- On auction on items without a buyout be careful you don't bid everything on your ped card! Many have made this mistake in the past.
- Consider saving your extra peds in storage, as a security measure so that in an accidental trade your loss is limited.
Tip #1 ' Beer is spelt with a capital B'
Sorry couldnt help it
If someone killsteals you, dont be a pussy and buy a bigger gun to get revenge
Ok I know the new EULA is really vague,atleast in the old days the EULA specifically said "most damage wins the loot". Now its PussyLand
If someone is aggravating you, remember your forum ignore button :)
It really helps
Remember not everyone wants to say yes to a friend request/chat
"Every item what is dropped on the ground may be taken by the other players"
Put extra peds in storage so you dont spend it on a spurr of the moment or screw it all feeling.
Wrong, kind of
It was part of a banreason for me so do not assume that its ok by default to pick something up.
Could you take this elsewhere?
He didn't write it was ok - he wrote it may be taken ...
First page updated with all the new quote tips
George = 1300 EPD
Rochchick = 100 EPD
Ieuru = 100 EPD
Chopper = 100 EPD
Knuckles = 100 EPD
Master Suzuki = 100 EPD
Praug = 100 EPD
- are on their way
Dont eat yellow snow
... or any other color for that matter :)
Good advice: join all opallo hunts and noob events. They are worth it.