This forum is turning into anti-MA

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by AxeMurderer, Sep 29, 2014.

Is this forum turning into anti-MA

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. Banana

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. Thanks for sharing your opinion Axe.

Is it me, or did PCF turn into an "all positive" fanboy site with very strict moderation ?
    As nearly every post is full of love and honest "thank yous" after every little sneeze of Kim Timkrans.

Do you really read "MA is so bad" in every post in here ?
    You arent really sure, it seems, as you had to initiate a vote about that matter.

A vote, that wasnt really necessary, as it doesnt need Captain Obvious to realize, how honest our attitude towards MindArk can be. Just read.

But just assuming it is "all negative" ? Makes things way easier, hu ?
    Do not assume. Open your eyes. Keep happily playing. Keep writing about it.
    If it is honest. Ill do so as well.
    Or are you trying to spread the lovely spirit of PCF in here ? ;)

PCF
    Where people arent allowed to "be negative".
    Where people create fake accounts to complain, as they are (still) afraid of MindArk.
    Afriad of MindArk beeing able to read what they just wrote, putting em on the "No loot list" or making trouble on cashing out. x'D

You remember the days when it was different ?
    Me too.
    Then again, was it really that different ?

Except for an immersive, alienated ingame world, worth exploring,
    that turned into a gigantic FarCry scenario.
    (or standard volcano area, or ice world or desert ?)

The level of detail (love for detail) was immense back then. Thats why I was very positive about Entropia. At work. At my friends. At their friends. Things have changed, I would never ever "lure" someone into Entropia again. But Im still a part of it. With my very own opinion. I reall hope thats no problem for you. ;)

In the past everybody was cheering Marco, every time he posted...while "the rest" already knew,
    it would prolly end up in delays or another broken promise.

But the ingame world man...the ingame world...it felt like home to me, once.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.