Things I need

Discussion in 'Trading & services' started by Soloman, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Soloman

Soloman The Replacement Archon

Hello everyone. Thought I would start a new thread as the others here are getting stale. If anyone else is having the same issue, please feel free to add your voice and needs so we can get the equipment we need.

Because the Auction House is what it is and as a new player I don't seem to have access to some very basic equipment on NI, I would like anyone who's going off world for supplies to pick some things up for me.

Books:
    Attachments I
    Components I and II

and a MF-102.

I would be extremely thankful to anyone who could supply me with these items. Hopefully I will hear from someone (you?) soon.

-Sol

2. hello?

I've brought up BP books and the basic BP's, and i've been spamming CND every chance i get (or remember it).
    At the moment i'm out of Components I though, and i don't have MF-102's for sale

3. I should be coming back this evening and can bring those. You can find me at CND.

4. Soloman

Soloman The Replacement Archon

Hey Nicci, it looks like I'm taken care of. Even if I'm good, I'm absolutely positive there are others who need the items as well. So buying them is still a great idea. :)

-Sol

5. Mf-102

I brought up my tools BPs and can craft 101,102, 103 Ore/Matter if I have the materials (I THINK I do will check)....if you are still looking let me know

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.