The Project Entropia Stress Test – General Idea

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EntropiaPlanets, Dec 5, 2002.

Tags:
  1. The Stress Test will commence at 22:00 MindArk Time. Check the Project Entropia main page to see what that time corresponds to in your country. The idea is to stress the Project Entropia servers as much as possible, to discover weaknesses and potential bugs. Information about this will be presented on the Project Entropia main page (not the boards), as well as global commands from the Server. I will _not_ be present on the boards during this Stress Test. If the servers go down I will be on IRC though, with info.

The general approach is for us to perform coordinated actions, like “For ten minutes, please teleport as much as you can” or “a caravan of armor traders has gotten lost in the south-western swamp – search for the equipment they lost while travelling” etc. If you crash to desktop, please re-login as fast as possible. If the servers crash, then it will take some time to restart them, as we perform extensive logging of everything performed.

After the test, an URL will be available on this page’s news section for you to fill out about your experience on this test. The form is easy and will take less than a minute to fill out.

Please help each other out if someone asks what is going on.

Hope to see you all in a while! I’ll be online for as much time as possible also. My name is “Marco MA ComRep Behrmann”, and I will have a striking outfit. ,-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.