The Pit

Discussion in 'Locations & property' started by unicorn, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Hello everyone,

visiting the Pit made me explore a very nice designed PVP area definately suitable for PVP events.

The place is build all over with all kinds of barriers to hide what makes a huge difference to all common "rings" at other planets.

In the Pit you have the possibility to hide and seek and you are able to equal a fight with strategic movement. Even suitable for team vs. team.

For me one of the best PVP areas inside the universe!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. i posted that at caly forums and the question got up if there be some material spawning to fight for.

that be cool to have maybe some broken elysian tech there spawned from time to time.

or some triggers on the one and other side which team push the button of the other team gets 1 point.
    most point in a certain time period make a winner team like paintball areas have.

that could make a new sports inside EU...

would that be possible?

3. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

That sounds really fun! We don't have have any plans right now for NI capture-the-flag or button-pushing PvP but we DO have a Pit event happening soon.

View attachment 1009

(I got about a hundred database errors trying to get this up. Hopefully you can click that and see the picture!)

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.