Planet Calypso News: The Enigma Keys

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Are you ready for one of the most challenging mission chains on Planet Calypso?

Eduardo Cinquanto, an eccentric and very wealthy colonist on Calypso enjoys giving his niece and nephews puzzles to solve. This time Eduardo has split three keys into fragments and hidden them in various places on Calypso. Each key leads to a new stage of "The Enigma Keys" mission chain.

Eduardo's niece Karona is now asking for your help to help to win the latest puzzle. If you manage to help her win she will reward you with Calypso Land Deeds and items worth over 50000 PED.

More details on the Enigma Keys mission chain can be found on the event page https://www.planetcalypso.com/events/keys-of-enigma/

The first stage of the Enigma Keys mission chain is scheduled for release on March 29, 2018.

Source

2. Karona is anorak spelled backwards if that wins me anything? :)

Or...Karona sounds a bit like ‘car owner’.

Or Corona?

Just brainstorming in case it helps anyone do the mission. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

http://readyplayerone.wikia.com/wiki/Anorak's_Almanac

Oooh so MA are jumping on the RPO bandwagon. Have to admit I was kinda hoping they would, it really would be a lost opportunity if they didn't. I mean they even had an egg :D

I really enjoyed the book and also the GUNSHIP competition. Lets SEE what MA have to offer in the puzzle solving realm. I really hope this doesn't involve killing stupidly big mobs.

Wistrel

edit: haha just seen the pic. They even have a jade key :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

"I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian national interest."

Seems pertinent given the news last week.

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Let's see what the key can be Putin.

I'll get my coat...

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. ComPet: Behind The Game - Edgehog Backstory
    Long ago an eccentric Poshertonite called Lord Danville resolved to obtain a pair of Eudorian Devils and use them as servants.

ComPet: Behind The Game
    OLIVIA:
    “So your Lord Atherton’s nephew/niece? Pleased to meet you. I’m Olivia, Lord Atherton’s assistant.

(All bolding mine - //H.)

Good to see a writer surviving for two years in MA environment. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I just hope that, like in the book, the contest can be won by people without any money and who are just smart and ready to invest a lot of time.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Yes I'm hoping that too but really not holding my breath. Are MA IOI or Ogg. Time will tell.

9. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

If this event is anything like the Monomyth event that was player created many years ago, than it should be fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.