1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TESO Guild

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls' started by RAZER, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Start with the original story to learn more about what you like or dislike. Later you should definitely play WITH mods. But wich mods depends to what you like. I answered you in another thread already:
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/assassins-creed-origins.22018/page-2#post-129956

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  2. Thanks Jamira yes sorry I forgot your earlier posts.

I might start again because I’ve seen a YouTube video about ‘how to get the best start....’ and I’m sure I’ve missed a lot.

I do miss chatting online though but you can’t have everything I guess.

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

*bump*

We are about to reactivate the TESO guild to ensure we are under full steam for the Elsweyr expansion (early June). We might cooperate with that medium-sized MMO site I was blabbering about several times already because they've considered to start a soc in EU accompanied by articles, livestreams and videos on their 30k subs YT channel. They never got a reply from MA when requesting info about the affiliate program so they'll join other MMOs, among them probably TESO.

So if you are interested in TESO this is a great time to start. Maybe you even want to join the core team and assume a role in the guild for a couple of benefits. We'll also have some benefits for streamers.

And this is the trailer for the Elsweyr expansion:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

OMG DRAAAGONS! Right at my 65th birthday :-)

5. Today Jamira?

If so Happy Birthday!

6. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

LOL no. Elsweyr is announced for June 4th. :-)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Phew, that’s a relief...you’re still a young man. :)