Teleporter Tracker names

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by Teiwaz, Dec 1, 2010.

1. I was a bit bored and decided to fill up my TPs to check if I'm missing any on Calypso.
    I noticed few mistakes in TP Tracker tool, names are different than names in-game. One of them is misleading as name is completely different, others are just cosmetic.
    Names should be also changed in wiki.
    Also, might be more mistakes that I did not noticed.

TP Tracker name -> in-game name

Amethera Outback Land 01 -> "Club Meat"
    Amethera Outback Land 15 -> Amethera Outback Land #15
    The Treasure Island Castle -> Treasure Island Castle

Also
    Port Atlantis
    Port Atlantis Mall
    are auto-marked as discovered TPs, while they had to be re-discovered, at least for old players.

While
    Port Atlantis Marina "New Arrivals"
    isn't on the list at all, and this is PA TP that should be auto-marked as discovered for all players!!

Also some TPs on Rocktropia should be marked as discovered, as i had never been there and still have this TPs... :
    VampireFreaks Cathedral
    City of Dreams
    New Harlem Express Way
    Lemmy's Bridge
    B.A.M.F. Headquarters
    Dockland Container Yard [in-game its Dockland Container Yard (PVP), but i guess it's the same one]

That's only 6, in-game I have 15 TPs 'discovered' on Rocktropia, so it mean's that either they are not on TP Tracker list at all or names had been changed.

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Some of the names did change, and most likely I just never caught those. As for the ROCKTropia names, we did a full check on all the TP names when the TP tracker was launched, and I do not recall reading things changed there since. I'll have a look though :)

The PA stuff can be explained due to the PA update recently. I just forgot to update the list :) Thanks for putting it on my agenda :) I'll ensure the right stuff gets changed (Wish that FPC would actually list changes they made to missions/tps/items, etc).

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Updated the wiki for Calypso

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.