Entropia News: Statement regarding Arkadia Land Plot prizes in the "Gold Rush 2017" event

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, May 7, 2018.

1. San

San

This is why I'll never call it an "investment" in the first place. What I put in there is considered spent. It isn't even unique to MA or worse than elsewhere, it's like that in the digital world. No physical barrier exists against the other side pulling the plug or changing the goalpost any moment. Most people just can't reign in their emotions when they get dollar signs in their eyes.

The blockchain stuff could actually offer a chance to change a lot in terms of accountability. But I don't know yet if they're going that route. I'll dismiss it when I know, meanwhile the same approach to "investing" applies. If I find some bucks to spare and myself in the mood, it is considered gone. My actual investments go into home improvement first, and I'm thinking of investing in some chickens next as soon as I figure out where to put them up during 7 months of winter ;)

2. I think they talk about buying real stock market shares. :whistling:
    Not that I ever would burn my hands on those from them either.
    Exactly this.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.