Spam bot

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Nor Alien, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

NI forums hit by spam bot. Can't report it on the forums. ;)

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

cleaned it up, but dont know how to remove, the now broken posts from the front page, so better make a few usefull posts on there to remove them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oki, going to bump the Pion interview. :cheer:

4. RAZER

Seems it took a while for the broken messages on the front page to be removed automatically, but they are gone now !

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Yep after I read the first post I checked the forum and found them gone! Ty! :)

6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

There's a couple more spammers. Is there any way to add a button for reporting them? ;)

7. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

The spammer has returned! With promises of weight loss and member enlargement! :eek (2)::boxer:

8. RAZER

oh I need both of those, lemme check

• Like Like x 1
  9. RAZER

cleaned it up

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Odd. I added some additional anti-spam measures since last time. Perhaps this is an indication that their spam tool was updated?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Maybe. There were a few more after Razer cleaned it up. They are fast and relentless! Kinda like MA and bugs! :sneaky::alcohol:
    Edit: there are a couple more as we speak! :shoot:

12. Somebody give Nor a broom so he can sweep up the mess now and then :P

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Thanks guys. I'd even settle for a report post/thread button. Btw there's another spammer. :wink:

14. RAZER

OK I bribed Admin for a bit more rights on the NI forum, so I can do a bit more on there now. Cleaned up a bit and placed a few anti spammer thingies. Lets hope it will be better now.

15. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Sounds good! I'll keep you informed of the spammers treachery! May they burn from a thousand lit ass farts!! :sneaky:

16. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

New spam about weight loss. Comes with sexy a picture as wel!! :drool::naughty::tongue4::thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.