Sooooo...

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by sledgehammer, Nov 28, 2013.

1. sledgehammer

sledgehammer Ping Pong

How's the water over here? It's getting pretty thick with scum and shit and lies over on PCF, so I thought I'd try this place out. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. narfi

narfi Lost

Hey sledge, welcome to EP.

*edit for a bit of nostalgia*
    (I still think of you as 'the uber' who donated prizes to my killroy event years ago)

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Welcome Sledge !

This Killroy event?

SCREENSHOT_20090703185916140.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. narfi

narfi Lost

yep, thats the one ;)

5. The water looks pretty good to me :) welcome
    Edit: Holy crap, I understand what you mean, just had a quick browse over there and pretty much every thread is filled with removed posts and rules quotations and edited posts also with rules quotations, who the feck would not find that extremely annoying? It's like 700 is trying to kill that forum on purpose lol

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  6. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Oh, loved that one, did not know that was you.

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

ahhh pec art :)

I have to say, I'm confused. Every time I look at PCF (which is rarely, maybe a few times a year now) all I see are sales or wanted posts. There don't seem to be any genuine discussions now except maybe 1 thread every time god (sorry MA) speaks.

8. This is one thread I had in mind when I edited my post above : http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...logy-for-absence-plus-health-news-See-ya-soon! The poor girl's thread about her condition and letting her friends know of her circumstances turned into a moderator's fest where at every few posts there are other 5 missing plus posts that are edited out including the girl's initial post. If that's not horrible lack of respect from the forum I don't what is...It really is quite disgusting to see

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. sledgehammer

sledgehammer Ping Pong

I also had a submission for that event, narfi :) . When I track it down, I will upload it :)

10. Tass

Tass Administrator

Welcome (back).

Water over here is clean and warm I'd say.

And before we all post our old killroys (yes, I had one too) how about a new edition of this event?

• Like Like x 1
  11. sledgehammer

sledgehammer Ping Pong

Ah, and here it is :) This was done underwater southwest of Port Atlantis back in 9.4
    Kilroy.jpg

12. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

LOL! Welcome sledge.
    Here's my one with PCF. Since I was so pissed off of all this <removed> I had a serious fight with Serica and was bannend. 3 days ago I checked it and my account was unbanned again. I checked if there is any chance to delete my account. But I couldn't find a way to leave this place ultimate. So I started a Suicide Thread:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?255722-I-thought-I-was-perma-banned
    And guess what! It took 5 minutes only and Serica popped up and started with polite responses. But I was not longer polite. Vice versa. Regarding thread title:

Soooooo ...
    Perma Ban.jpg
    ... by John Teacher Capital.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  13. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

14. Tass

Tass Administrator

Devil's advocate: Rules are rules, they apply always and for everyone and if necessary need to be enforced. :viking:

Philosopher: But rules are just abstract conceptions of normativity negotiated in constant discourse. :wise:

Selfish dick: Whatever, take the chance and move your sexy asses to EP. :evil:

15. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

I did it already ;)
    Regarding "rules are rules": I agree. The main questions are: Are the rules good for mankind or not? Are the rules used to improve mankind's benefit or are they used for their own purpose only? Just because it is a rule? Do you know Siegfried Lenz' novel "Deutschstunde"? THAT's what I mean.

... remember the times when MindBuster was running the forum - it was called "Entropia Forum". Most of the current rules existed at this time. But it was a complete different feeling, wasn't it?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Tass

Tass Administrator

17. PCF formerly EF was the very first forum I joined a loooong time ago - but I quit it fairly soon because on the odd occasion that I suggested something wasn't right with EU all I got was shouted down and one moderator in particular even had the temerity to seriously suggest that I uninstall the client and keep it uninstalled. So no doubt about it, you're in safer place here with EP than there ;)

18. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

I liked it before Serica's hardcore moderating as well. I could stand 711's old fashion handling methods. But now - both combined - it became a no go for me.

19. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

<----- I like this :thumbup:

20. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I think it's natural that people vent a bit when they get fed up in one place and head elsewhere. I'm pretty certain that over time, that will pass.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.