1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

signature picture

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Shearer, Jul 13, 2007.

Tags:
  1. i have added a picture to use as a signature, however it does not display?

any ideas??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2007
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

User/CP - Edit Signature - Browse to the pic on your computer and click Open - see the picture in the Signature preview - click Insert Signature Picture - click Save Signature.

Just checking if you did the last two steps?

• Like Like x 2
  3. This is the important bit, it puts the SIGPIC tag into your signature which does the rest :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. ok , have made sure of those steps , tried again, and it works,, cheers Phunksta and Burgerman :)

• Like Like x 7
  5. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Nice loot and nice signature. :)

6. Nice loot Shearer.
    A different question.
    Now I got a lovely ladybug as avatar pic, but how do you get those personal pics as avatarpic.
    I would like to get a bit tougher than this tiny sweet beasty.

7. Awww I liked seeing your little bug JAW.
    :-({|=

• Like Like x 2
  8. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Similar answer, if you click on USER/CP at the top of the page, you then have options to upload your Avatar picture and also Profile picture. ( profile is a pic that displays on the user/cp page ). There are details on those pages of the dimensions and filesizes for the pics, these vary for different users depending on sponsor/staff/member status.
    The pictures of our Entropia avatars, are based on screenshots which have been cropped to only use the avatar face. :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Show off!!! LOL Just kidding. GRATZ!!!

10. Thanx.
    I dunno how I could overlook it, but I got my avatar :yahoo:

• Like Like x 5