1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shocking Interview with Mexican MindArk employee

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Jul 11, 2015.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

sorry I couldn't type after watching that. my eyes were watering....

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah yes... this needed to be done. I had half the script in my head after watching the star citizen one :D

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah yes... this needed to be done. I had half the script in my head after watching the star citizen one :D

5. Epic vid one of those exist for APB

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Funny...then again, we get more and more of "such" gaming methods these days...whatever happened to the real games. :'(

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Indie developers.... actually I'm really worried about one right now. OK not "really" after all there is more to life but I've been following a fan project for the 13th Doll which is a fan sequel to the 7th Guest and 11th Hour games. They've been doing well lately it seems and have got a lot of the work done (maps and most of the puzzles implemented) so they are really into infrastructure presentation and polish now (which I appreciate is still a lot of the work). They just announced that Trilobyte who own the franchise are going to let them sell it though and sounds like there is going to be some sort of partnership and use of original voice actors etc. And there is a Kickstarter.... I'm worried because Trilobyte have already done 2 failed crowdfunding attempts for their own stuff mainly because it just doesn't look like they have anything to show they can deliver something worth while. My concern is that they are going to eat these indie guys alive and cruxify the project. My gut feeling is that they should steer well clear and not go after the "we want to work on this full time" dollars. But well, I get that working on the hobby is the dream... I'll just keep my fingers crossed it doesn't go hell in a hand basket.

8. ahhhh the (new way of) crowdfunding, as MA calls the plots...thing...

9. *bump* :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

was an epicly scripted enactment

• Agree Agree x 1