Shameless Theft at AH West

Discussion in 'Entropia Events' started by Tass, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Hia all

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got my peds today. I also collected Lex (my friends) ped.

Peter sent me a PM while a while ago now & because of RL I have not checked in for a while. After it took me while to contact my friend Lex I sent a messge to admin (peter) by a PM today. He got back to me allmost straight away & we aranged to met in game.

I would like to say thanks to Peter & the team for picking this up & running with it best they could :)

I allso heard that they have not heard from Tass yet. Which is a bit of a worry as it's been a while now.

Hoping all is well
    Spongey

2. Saturday here for me - a good day to meet someone online to pick up the prize...PM or message here and i'll check back. Thanks again.

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

PM sent :)

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

One more payment has been made :)

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

For everybody who expressed concerns over Tass's dissappearance, I just received a mail from him stating that he is fine. He simply got swamped with new work in real life.

We can expect him to drop by again in a little while :)

6. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

Thanks for the reward. Great event!

Hope to see more of them!

Derid

7. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

i'm donating mine to the next EP sponsored event.

8. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

Just got mine, thanks for finishing the event :) sad we dont get to see the intended ending though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.