1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEG hunting in team?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Mora, Oct 18, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Not enought people for daytime hunt today. Should we try again tomorrow? During daytime I mean.

2. Should be good for the evening for me but daytime is not possible :(.

3. Had an impromptu SEG hunt today with Mora, Burgerman, Cantbe and Una (a Canley Pax had been agreed by the participants). I did not stay for the duration as I had real world commitments, however while there we managed a couple of globals.

I was not as effective today as in the past, I am not sure why but I seemd to spend much more time chasing after them and not actually getting a chance to hit them. It was still a lot of fun and I enjoyed it a lot, thanks to all who participated.

If anyone has news as to what happened after I left, I would like to know :).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

It was a lot of fun, and the SEGs were certainly angry with us disturbing them. Regularly as soon as we tagged one, a new one would spawn right by us so we often unexpectedly had two SEGs to deal with.
    Here are the pics from me, including the Hogglo hunt that followed. :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  5. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

What made it so fun and the SEGs were angry with us disturbing themDo you mean your name is as we tagged one a new one would spawn right by us so we had two SEGs to deal with ?I wondered where they were.Are you spamming me?

6. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Gee whiz, what a surprise that BlabberBot would barge in on this discussion. :rofl:

Don't worry BlabberBot, we will be coming to get you any day now. :Sniper::handgun::hunter:

• Like Like x 2
  7. I missed a Hog hunt :( shame, no matter I hope there will be another. Got to give them a chance to kill me again :). Glad you all enjoyed it.

• Like Like x 2