1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEG hunting in team?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Mora, Oct 18, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Okay, im definetely coming :)

Only prob is that my soc mate has my justi and havent seen her for days :(

• Like Like x 2
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

For once my work roster actually fits in with an EU event. :yeah:
    With tomorrow being a day off, I'm able to stay up later tonight so hopefully I can join in tonight's assault against the SEGs. :D :hunter:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Not sure I'll make it tonight, got a visitor but I will try :).

4. Great, we might get decent team this time.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anna

Okay, im coming.

6. Anna

Im here, waiting

7. Anna

Umm. Is it now or 1h later? :D

8. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I thought it was at 18:00 which just passed by. I'm waiting at the meeting place. :cold:

It is very lonely here.

9. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

After a slow start we ended up having a lot of fun. It was great to be able to catch up and hunt with you guys again. :yahoo:

The robots were pretty mean with the loot generally, but these two nice helmets certainly should make it well worthwhile. :D Hopefully they will sell thru the forums or the auction.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  10. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

P.S. And special Gratz to Tigeress for her colonist item discovery. :yahoo:

• Like Like x 6
  11. Good going there guys! Hopefully next SEG hunt won't collide with my society's soc hunt. Saw your globals and Tigeress discovery coming through though. Big grats!

• Like Like x 7
  12. Hehee, very nice. Congratulations to everyone who were in team. Again it happens when I leave the team, the globals I mean.

Would it be possible to hunt during MA-daytime at sundays? I mean something like 11:00-15:00 MA-time. Opinions, please.

• Like Like x 5
  13. I arrived about 45 minutes late for this one and joined the team just as Mora was leaving. It seems the time is not that good for Mora, maybe an earlier start will give him more time?

I had a lot of fun chasing after the SEGs while they ran between the other team members, due to this most times I did not hit them very much, which explains why I was rarely attacked, I was obviously doing less damage than the others.

The good thing about them being so tall is that I don't have to keep moving to one side to give others a clear line of fire, less work for me to do :).

This was another good fun hunt, I shall be at any following hunts if I can make it.

Thanks to all who participated and to Mora for organising this again.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

11am - 3pm or thereabouts would be much nicer times for me, and I could probably attend most weeks as I am usually off work those times. :D

• Like Like x 5
  15. I'm available most of the weekends, this time I had to cut it short because of other things going on. I can play from 7:00 to 21:00 MA-time during weekends, so timing shouldn't be a problem for me.

More opinions about daytime hunts.

• Like Like x 6
  16. The Sunday afternoon times suggested by Burgerman are difficult for me, I can normally do them on a Saturday but on Sunday that's when I visit my Mum :). Don't let that stop anyone arranging stuff for Sunday afternoon though.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anna

On weekends im online about 13-20 MA time

• Like Like x 3
  18. Saturdays suit my timetables. Let's count saturdays in too. I think Una might be able to join on saturdays too. More opinions, I'd like to hear what team Serious has to say.

• Like Like x 4
  19. anybody fancy it tonight?

• Like Like x 2
  20. If we are online at the time, we will join in the hunting:rolleyes:
    Here is a pic of the helmet I looted on the last hunt:yahoo::D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8