PoE event and 3x skill gains , did you enjoyed it ?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Stratos, Dec 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. PoE event id done,
    3x skill gains ended .

Did you participated in PoE and what was your experience ?

3x skill gains , was it worth the effort ?

lets discuss !

i will start with my exp.

PoE : a nice event with a storyline?
    I´m not sure myself as afterwards because after every new message or part of the story there was a new robot spawn in some locations . That seems i have missed big parts of the story.

In summary for me : A nice event where i ended up with 20 of the 21 needed parts (partially bought). Unfortunally i own only the 20 useless parts :(
    Frustrating hunts with loot which not even near covers the decay of weapon and armor :(
    Total loss of around 2,6kPed

3x skill gain : a nice experience nowadays. (got the feeling how probaply the gain was before i started 3,5 years ago ;) )
    Gained a total of 2269 skill-points to a total sum of 132471 :)
    A nice event , hope they do it again .

• Like Like x 12
  2. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

PoE event: Didnt participate, but seemed like the best event MA has ever organized

Skill Bonus: Awesome:
    Gained 6 lvl's prospecting and CGA
    Gained 7 lvl's Mining
    Gained 11k skills (Now ~50k)
    Gained 5hp
    Gained 2 agi

Awesome.

• Like Like x 9
  3. I didn't take much part in the bot hunting, only did them three-four times solo and two times with my society. No Carramone or Contraction Unit for me, but two lucky ones in my soc actually looted that Contraction Unit last night! I think they traded it today with someone for an Omegaton M2870 Improved. At least it seemed they were going for that deal when I spoke to them earlier today.

I have not changed my hunting patterns much at all during this period, except for some melee skilling during the first week which helped boosting my HP a great deal.

In these two and a half weeks I have gained a total of 8 new HP (127 to 135), roughly 18k (74 to 92k) skills and unlocked two hidden skills; Melee Damage Assessment and Treatment. In the meantime I have also managed to profit a good amount of peds thanks to some strategic hunting (staying away from bots had a part in that lol). So yes, I have been enjoying it :)

• Like Like x 12
  4. It was good but loot could of been better so I never joined in as when i did i lost alot of ped :mad:

• Like Like x 9
  5. I hunted only robots and was able to keep ped card balance at 300 ped for over 2 weeks. Dodge went up 5 levels, laser hit 3 levels, paramedic 3 levels and after all I got 4 more hitpoints. Looted lots of different items but kept only minor tp chip. I lost nothing, played few hours each day during the event time.

It was all good.

• Like Like x 11
  6. Skill gains were excellent with a few unlocks .
    Killing Bots was fun for a while but soon got bored with them .
    Bad explanaition at the start of the Event on what was needed to get the PoE Armour :mad: really annoyed me and alot of others when it was finally explained properly .
    Good to see many Bots i had never seen before , the lag was manageable , overall an enjoyable experience just went on toooooo long ;)
    Bring back 3x Skills anytime :D

• Like Like x 11
  7. I had very little to do with the robot invasion, the lag was too bad for me to manage. My game did change though, I was crafting for the first time in a long while, clearly the defending masses didn't need any basic filters but I made them anyway. My skills there did increase significantly.

Other than that I continued to stab stuff a little more than usual but not as much as during PotM, would have been pretty good if those two events over-lapped.

This was certainly one of MA's better events, I suspect it made them some extra profits.

• Like Like x 9
  8. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

:yahoo::yahoo:

May i put that quote on my sig? :D:D

• Like Like x 8
  9. Feel free :).

• Like Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.