Pls help with some advices...

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by cocolino2811, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Hi guys...i have an argue with a player(scammer) ingame.After i buy an armor from him,he say that he report me if i don`t give armor back without paying me...ofcourse i didn`t give armor back and he reported me after MA banned him for scam.Then MA banned my acoount and says that i have been reported for scam.in the first the say that,after several discussion they say that i have multiple account(when i decide to play this game,i was having a charr,some 'good friends' want to help me with some items worth around 100 peds,items that has been stolen,and MA banned me.They was right,i did no comment)after that i make this account and reach lvl 60 with big deposits in 1 year.i was playing veri fair and maybe i trade with a lot of u guys if u remember.i mentioned that i loot in 2 weeks over 30k peds and never withdraw 1 ped from game,because i wanted to go higher and higher.MA didn`t bother to verify this and just banned account.Can u helping me with some advice,or with a valid adress?Because my lawyer send them a letter in order to reach an agreement or i go to court,and the letter came back from they adress.i have over 20k peds in storage + lvl 60 skills.in my opinion this is an abuse.if anyoane can help me with some advices or if there is a lawyer here that can help me,i pay,now worries.i have nothing to hide,i provide everything that needed.Thanks for your time guys and pls some help.

2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Just go the serious way. As far as I read from your description you made several accounts. That's forbidden and you are guilty of breaking the rules. Finally no reason to call you a scammer. But you should start a fresh support request. Explain your problem and ask for help and explanation.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. i try to start a fresh support case but i can`t log in to my account anymore and can`t reach MA in order to discuss.seems that they blocked my account because i can`t log in to site.say`s that username or password is incorect.any advice?

4. We cant help you. And you know that.

But if you cry loud enough, on the other forum, MindArk will send you an angel...

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.