Planet Calypso News: PLANET CALYPSO PATCH RELEASE 2016.2.1

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Jun 22, 2016.

1. 2016-06-22

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions

• Added a new Gold Challenge Achievement: “Golden Eye”
    • The following missions will be available when Eomon Migration begins:
      • New Silver Challenge missions for Eomon and Longtooth
      • New Eomon Blood Sample turn-in mission at the RDI Xenobiologist in Minopolis

Changes

• Changed “Improved Vigilante” Armor Set name to “Augmented Vigilante”
    • Warning messages for Fort Dynamic Events will now be globally visible on Calypso, not just in the nearby area

Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue where players who had previously completed Atrox Silver Challenge mission could not start the Atrox Gold Challenge mission
    • Moved Medusa’s Head apartment Estate Terminals down by the televator
    • The Isis weapons (Such as the “Isis LBP 1 (L)” and “Isis LBC 1 (L)”) are now correctly set as BLP weapons
    • Outback Land Areas on Amethera are now displaying the correct names in the map interface
    • The following Imperial Guardian upgrade missions from Liaison Atwell are now functioning:
      • Adjusted Marber Bravo Type Plasma Annihilator
      • Adjusted Katsuichi Determination
      • Adjusted Boar
      • Modified Vigilante

Source

2. Augmented Vigilante....ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh... x'D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

I rate this as "very important". I think many players waited for this renaming for long. Maybe it's a hint that we'll be able to use Oculus soon!
    ... ehrm. .. but what for? To visit abandoned deserts in bad quality?

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I wonder why...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.