Planet Calypso News: PLANET CALYPSO PATCH NOTES 2015.2.1

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Jun 24, 2015.

1. PLANET CALYPSO PATCH NOTES 2015.2.1

2015-06-23

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

• The Southwest entrance to Fort Troy has received its turrets
    • Fort Troy has received a minor visual tweak
    • Better information access for some Thule missions
    • Moved the televators atop of the Athena Spaceport landing platforms closer to the walkways, also changed their models
    • Eos Teleporter model changed (no need to rediscover)
    • Thule now properly displays the name Thule above the radar instead of Calypso Gateway
    • The teleporter to Thule in Port Atlantis is now working again, but you must meet the criteria to be able to use it: Highest Profession level of 5 or lower, or Mentor level 2 or higher
    • Fixed an issue where the Warrior Generation 04 didn't use ranged attack
    • Fixed a graphical issue with Falxangius creature
    • Valkyrie T1 now has the correct startup sound

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

• The teleporter to Thule in Port Atlantis is now working again, but you must meet the criteria to be able to use it: Highest Profession level of 5 or lower, or Mentor level 2 or higher
    The fuck? I have to be a mentor to go to Thule??? But I LOVE Thule.... I spent months there climbing the mountains... FUMA

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. come on over to rocktropia. It's got little rocktropians which is similar to thule. Mountains are here too, but they can be tricky because of the dragons. :)

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I might do... I liked RT and I have not been back there since the compression. My Pet is lvl 7 now so is good to travel too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.