1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Calypso News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5.2

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Oct 27, 2020.

1. 2020-10-27

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes

• Added text notifications in global chat for voice over gameplay notifications in the RDI Lab.

Fixed Issues

• Dropship hitbox has been increased.
    • Fixed minor sound bug in the lab

Known Issues

• Purchases from Trade terminals are currently not available in both sectors of the RDI Lab.

Source

2. did they really call that one a content release? :bigsmile:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. few dollars.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yes.... yes they did...

However...

RDI have a lab now? I wanna see! RDI was a bit of a feature in some of my old stories about sweat research.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Ahhhhhhhhh the sounds VUs !!! :)

VU 17.1.0 Sound doing beep instead of boop
    VU 17.2.0 Corrected sound doing boop instead of bip
    VU 17.3.0 Updated sound doing bip instead of bluurp (too much beer)
    VU 17.4.0 Servers unexpected time removed sounds, oh bad luck !
    VU 17.5.0 Sorry this is a huge mess, need to readress all sounds, we work so hard for you guys...
    To be continued

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Did MA go bip in the skip?

I found a 240p video of someone talking about the update. Basically to get to this RDI lab you have to kill a lot of mutants to get a chip then kill a bunch more (lvl 35+) to upgrade said chip. Eventually you unlock a team instance to go to the lab.

For the rest of us noobs... we get a screenshot and a bit of Text Adventure style description. I think the blood on the walls is from the explosion I wrote about that happened there when they were experimenting with sweat....

RDI.

In other news apparently a lot of space isn't lootable PvP these days... and also they've put a bridge with doors in between 2 asteroids. The ones that previously had no clipping for space ships

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020