Planet Calypso News: PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2016.2

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Jun 14, 2016.

1. 2016-06-14

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions

• CDF reports Trooper units patrolling southwest of Fort Medusa, as well as Legionnaire units northwest of Fort Pandora. Vanguard units have disappeared from several locations.
    • The Citizen Plots near Fort Ithaca have received environmental updates. More developments will be arriving soon.
    • Added Caudatergus Iron Challenge mission chain (10 stages)
    • Added Gold Challenge missions for Argonaut and Atrox.
    • Added a new Silver Challenge Achievement: Silver Bullet.

Changes

• The APCs at Atlas Haven have been removed.
    • The “Trophy Hunt” and “Once More Into The Wild” missions no longer loot physical trophies. Instead, temporary mission objects are given that are turned in to the NPC.
    • The Big Game Hunt now awards “Bukin’s Spare Rifle” in place of “Bukin’s Blade”, avatars who have already completed the quest can visit the mission NPC and receive the new reward.
    • The NPC Imperial Guardian Valerius now wears the same armor as other Imperial Guardians.
    • The “Washed Up” mission has been disabled; those who have already started the mission may still complete it.
    • The “Cherry Picking” mission now hides objectives that the avatar has already visited.
    • A waypoint has been added for the "George the vaccine guy" mission.
    • The Berycled texture and animations have received an update.
    • Fort Medusa defenses have been downgraded to level 2 due to weaker robot opposition in the region.

Fixes

• Improved NPC responsiveness at Camp Icarus and Half Moon Bay.
    • Various collision issues have been corrected in Mobile Service Centers.
    • Oculus in the NW Corinth cave no longer spawn inside walls.
    • The “Teleporter Information” mission now gives the "'Porter" achievement upon completion.
    • The “Tax Free” achievement is now given by the Port Atlantis and Cape Corinth Officials.
    • Fixed an issue causing avatars to spawn on the dropship when exiting the newbie beacon instance.
    • Improvements to dialogue and text for several Iron Challenge missions.

Known Issues

• Several new upgrade missions are referenced by Liaison Atwell: Modified Vigilante, Adjusted Boar, Adjusted Katsuichi Determination and Adjusted Marber Bravo-Type Annihilator, but are not yet functional. These upgrade missions will be activated after the patch scheduled for June 21, however many of the items required for the new upgrade missions can already be collected from defeating robot forces, as in previous upgrade missions.
    • Outback Land Areas on Amethera are displaying incorrect names in the map interface. This issue will be fixed in the upcoming patch scheduled for early next week.

Source

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Uhm, that's a CONTENT release?

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  3. *yawn* why did you wake me up for this Tass ? -_-

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

They fixed some stuff. That is fine. I'd rather they detail these small things than not say anything. Sure no new "things" but hey ho... you can't do everything

5. All of these updates are causing me lag when shooting...it's not my internet or my pc, I reinstalled and tried "Safe Mode" - any suggestions?

6. Upgrade PC ? Oh wait, no, its MA.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Hmm I really miss that agree etc button. I don't want to just indescriminately "like" things, even FB eventually realised that one didn't quite work. I know some of the plugins were slowing/breaking things. Was that one of the culprets? No chance of getting it back?

Oh while I'm relating forum related posts. I've still not heard from or had a chance to talk to Az about Virtualmindhive.com I'll offer the move as an option when I do. I'll see him on friday if nothing else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.