Planet Arkadia News: Planet Arkadia Underground Deed FAQ

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Where is the Underground deed broker?

The underground deed broker is located in the underground land area on Arkadia close to the arrival Teleporter.(13479 21770)

How do I get to the underground?

You can travel to the underground using any Teleporter on Arkadia. On the top of the teleport map is a dropdown list showing your current location. Click on the dropdown list and select Arkadia Underground from the list and then select the underground Teleporter.

How do I buy Deeds from the broker?

In order to buy the Arkadia underground deeds you have to transfer the PEDs out of your PED card into your inventory before interacting with the broker.
    When buying the deed from the broker a new window will open where the PED can be placed in to complete the transaction.

I clicked the broker and he has no deeds available, what do I do now?

The broker is being constantly resupplied with deeds in order to ensure a fair opportunity for multiple players to acquire a deed.

How do I deposit funds to my account?/b>

Funds can be deposited using the EU Transfer Center. The EU transfer Center can be accessed using the dedicated button on the top of the HUD on default Keymaps. If your Keymap has been changed the EU Transfer Center can be accessed by right clicking on the ground or by accessing it from the Action Library (Default key "Y")

Source

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.