Planet Calypso News: Pick Up a Gun

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Last night General Yevgeny De Souza encouraged the colonists of Atlas Haven, Fort Troy and Jason Centre to defend themselves and do his job for him!

De Souza has recently stated that there is no cause for alarm since the robots are merely “testing the defences”. In response many colonists have dubbed the General ‘Don’t-Care De Souza’ and complain that he is failing in his duty to defend them.

The General certainly isn’t winning any popularity contests. One disgruntled Atlas Haven resident said “It’s all De Souza’s fault! I never see the CDF soldiers, and when I do they don’t seem to be doing anything! If he thinks the robots are testing the defences why doesn’t he do something? We’re going to be attacked soon, I can feel it in my bones!”

Reporters were horrified by the severity of De Souza’s response: “To those colonists who criticise me and my organisation I will only say one thing. If you don’t like the way I’m doing things, why don’t you pick up a gun?!”

It remains to be seen whether anyone will be reckless enough to take up the General’s somewhat ludicrous suggestion. If so, colonists should visit Atlas Haven, Fort Troy or Jason Centre and stand watch this weekend.

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

residents...? at atlas haven? visitors maybe...

• Hussked Hussked x 1

3. Wonder how good Mindark's copyright lawyers are?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.