1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phunk & Redlet Level 3

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by Phunkygeeza, Jan 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much, but we've been kind of busy over here the past few weeks. Our 3rd daughter arrived 1 week ago on Monday 9th. She and mom are both healthy and happy!

We haven't even taken many pics yet, but see attached for one I grabbed the first time she lay in her bed - she hasn't been in there since as she won't let go of her mom!

Hope to be back in the land of the living soon and give a helping hand with the forum.

Cheers,
    Phunk

399577_2979007154797_1250448442_3184102_660258369_n.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Phunk & Redlet Level 3

Hi there . When was this exactly?It would be nice if our 3rd daughter arrived 1 week ago on Monday 9th.How do you know and mom healthy and happy are?Do you mean you and me have?I don't see the difficulty. What are you wearing?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Re: Phunk & Redlet Level 3

Congratulations :). She looks beautiful.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Re: Phunk & Redlet Level 3

I even + repped Blabberbot because this is such a nice thread.

Huge congratulations and best wishes to Red Sonia, Phunksta and the 3 Redlets. :grouphug:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gratz Phunksta, well done! I had almost forgotten we all started off that small... Risking going off-topic (I know we're in off Topic - lol), we've been having fun keeping things going, including getting an in-game ad campaign going :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Congratz to both of you! :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. How lovely! Congratulations Phunk and Red!

• Like Like x 3